Today my goal was to get a picture of Hudson by the Christmas tree to use on our Christmas cards. Well of course, he makes it tricky. He is 17 months old and has the ability to sit still for about 5 seconds. By the time we could get the camera to take the picture (because it has a delay), he was already on the move.
Hudson loves balls. We tried getting him to hold these big red and green ornament balls, hoping he would sit still with them. Think again, he just chunked them right back at us! Of course, when we sit down and play with regular toy balls, that is what we do. So how is he supposed to know any different! I did try reasoning with him and making funny noises. But he is just fast. I posted the one and only good picture we got out of 20minutes of trying. Turns out, we decided to use another picture I had taken of him by the tree before we had professional pictures taken last week! Oh well, there is always hope for next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment