Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hudson's 2nd Christmas

It is very cute that Hudson has learned to say Papa. (Referring to my dad). He actually started saying it when my parents were away for 2 1/2 weeks on vacation. He says it at least once a day. Then I have to try and explain when we are going to see Papa again. I think when my dad heard him say it for the first time it melted his heart. Now we have to work on learning Gramma!

We had a wonderful Christmas. Hudson actually showed some interest in opening his presents. This was quite an improvement from his birthday when he just ran away crying when it was time to open presents. But he only wanted to open about 3 and he was done. In between presents he showed more interest in eating cinnamon rolls. I usually don't let him eat really sweet stuff, so he ate them like a little piglet.He really made a haul. He got clothes, a basketball goal, slide, a tent with tunnels that attach, a motorized Hummer with remote control access and a robot. The list goes on and on. I think he really enjoyed the day. I know it wore him out because the day after Christmas he took a 3 1/2 hour nap.

No comments:

Christmas card picture taking

Christmas card picture taking